Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
This Alphabet Activities Bundle gives you a variety of engaging alphabet activities to teach the alphabet, letter formation, and letter sounds. This bundle includes an alphabet wall display and alphabet flash cards, as well as a variety of ways to work on alphabet letter formation (including 2 alphabet tracing activities), initial sounds, pencil and scissor control, and fine motor skills. Children will learn the alphabet through alphabet 'Would You Rather' activities and alphabet graphing activities, playdough activities, alphabet coloring activities, cars and alphabet roads, and alphabet tracing and word tracing activities. They will also have the chance to get out scissors to practice their fine motor and cutting skills while learning the alphabet!
These low prep alphabet activities are made to work with Jolly Phonics, although work equally well if you are not using Jolly Phonics. Children will be engaged as they learn the alphabet through a variety of different alphabet activities.
In this bundle, you will receive:
- Alphabet Display letters (consonants in blue, vowels in red)
- Alphabet word wall flashcards (coordinated with the Display letters, with blue for consonants and red for vowels; words & picture flashcards for each letter of the alphabet for your alphabet display wall) - this resource also includes printables that will turn your alphabet word wall into an alphabet activity for your literacy centers
- Alphabet 'Would You Rather' digital slides (5 for each alphabet letter, so 130 total), plus
- Alphabet Graphing printables that correspond to each alphabet 'Would You Rather' questions
- Once the alphabet is learned, repurpose the digital slides later in the year as early Opinion Writing prompts!
- Alphabet Road letters - practice letter formation with road letters and toy cars. Also includes alphabet pointers (if you don't have toy cars handy)
- Alphabet Playdoh Mats and Coloring Pages:
- 3 playdoh mats and 3 coloring pages for each vowel (short & long vowel sounds)
- 2 playdoh mats and 2 coloring pages for each consonant
- Alphabet Tracing and Writing printables for each alphabet letter:
- Full color (to laminate and reuse)
- Tracing printables (pictures to color, alphabet words to trace)
- Writing printables (pictures to color, alphabet words to copy)
- Alphabet 'Match, Cut, Trace and Glue' printables (differentiated):
- Match, Cut, Trace & Glue 4 alphabet words OR
- Match, Cut, Trace & Glue 8 alphabet words (for more challenge)
This Bundle contains all of my alphabet activities. Further Kindergarten resources you might find helpful:
These beginning of the year resources are FREE:
Don't forget to leave feedback for your purchases. Doing so will earn you TPT credits that you can use to buy more TPT resources.