This is a set of mazes (in colour and blackline) where students are asked to follow their way through the maze from start to finish identifying a specific initial letter sound/phonic sound (with the exception of 'x' which focuses on the sound /ks/ instead within words). Also included in this mega bundle is a set of word wall cards featuring phonetic examples for initial sounds for each letter of the alphabet (with the exception of 'x' which focuses on the sound /ks/ instead within words).
Colour: I prefer to print 2 to a page as it is handy to have on desks and with younger students. I recommend laminating for durability and so the students can use whiteboard markers to follow the sounds.
Blackline: I prefer to print 2 to a page as it is handy to have on desks and with younger students. These blackline copies are great for doing review or testing to see how your student is going - also great for homework as the instructions is at the top of the page.
I print each sheet as is, cut out, laminate, re-cut and attach to my word wall using Velcro but if you have limited space they could be used on rings and hung up.
: This bundle contains the following resources:
* LETTER Alphabet Phonics Mazes: colour
* LETTER Alphabet Phonics Mazes: blackline
* Alphabet Phonics Word Wall
: Due to the size of the files they were too large to be uploaded here as a complete set. The zip contains most of the files (except the Alphabet Phonics Mazes set 2- colour and blackline). These files, as well as the rest, will be available to you via a Microsoft One Drive folder. Please follow the instructions on the coupon inside the folder to have access.
Page format: Letter (click HERE
for A4 version)
Layout: 1 maze p/page / 5 word wall cards p/page
Style: Colour and Blackline
Page count: 38 pages per set
***Please download the PREVIEW for a full list of the target vocabulary***
Includes 4 colour versions (all the mazes are the same it is just the backgrounds that differ):
* a colour coded set where the following have different coloured background: short vowels, long vowels, consonants, x
* an alternating background colour set (red, orange, green, blue)
* a blue background only set
* no background set (best if you have limited colour ink)
Includes 3 blackline versions (all the mazes are the same it is just the backgrounds that differ):
* a black and white background set
* a white and black background set
* no background set
Includes 2 colour versions
* all words written in black
* a colour coded set where the initial letters have different colours: short vowels (red), long vowels (green), consonants (blue), x (purple)
Includes 2 blackline versions
* all words written in black
* initial letters are not solid allowing for them to be manually coloured in
Missing something you need?
If you need something specific post a message on my Q & A page!
Like what you see?
Be the first to know about my discounts, freebies and new products by clicking Here
Visit my website: Miss Jenny's Classroom