Store Policies (as of 11 February 2015):
• Thanks for checking out this product! Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions and ideas. Of course, I always enjoy hearing how you’ve used my products in your own class.
• Please do not take credit for my ideas or implementation. I have worked hard on every item and paid for many of the images and fonts I use.
• Please do not ask me to send you an editable copy of any item. Graphics makers generally require that their work be protected in a secure PDF or JPG format.
• Your purchase of this item entitles you to a digital copy for your own use. This means that you should not share paid items for others to use. You are, of course, welcome to share any free item so long as you include a link to my store.
• I will do my best to be as thorough as possible in the product description for each item. Please take time to thoroughly read the product description and preview before you purchase any item. If you still have questions that aren’t answered in the product description or preview, please use the “Ask a Question” area to ask. Many problems can be avoided through communication.
• As per TPT guidelines, please give me a chance to fix any “glitches” (including typos and spelling errors) before leaving negative feedback. You may use the “Ask a Question” area to notify me of such “glitches,” but please be as specific as possible.
As a follow-up to my Alphabet Mini Booklet Sampler Set
, which covers A, J, and S, I present to you Set #1, which features B, O, P, and T.
Each booklet has four half-sized pages, including a cover, tracing, and coloring. A jingle for each letter encourages students to think of other words that start with the same letter.
If you enjoy this item, you may also be interested in my other alphabet items:
Alphabet Flash Cards Super Set
Alphabet Lotto Game
FREE "I Have/Who Has"