- Cover – color in the block letters as you talk about upper and lower case letters and the sound the letter makes
- Finish the Maze – find your way through the beginning sounds maze
- Trace the Letters – trace the upper and lower case letters
- Do-a-Dot upper and lower case – use crayons, paint, stickers, or other art mediums to color the circles
- Color the Picture Words (2 pages) – color and say the words that being with the booklet letter
- Words I Know – write down all the words your child knows that begin with the letter
Included as a bonus, is a 26 page file with full-page picture mazes. These mazes are featured in each one of the mini booklets, but the full-sized maze with give children another chance for maze practice and fine motor fun.