In this pack you will find ideas to use the Monster Muncher effectively with children.
• There is a template to make your monster muncher wand which children can use to read letters.
• A follow up worksheet in which children can draw the objects that they fed the muncher.
• An I-Spy worksheet where children will find and circle the letters that they fed the muncher. You could laminate this sheet and use it during center time.
• Uppercase and lowercase letter monster cards which can be cut apart and jumbled for children to sort and feed the muncher.
• Alphabet cards which can either be cut apart or used as a whole sheet during center time. Children can read the letters and draw an object beginning with that letter. These can also be laminated for durability.
• A cute poster to hang in class with the monster muncher.