PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Looking for a fun, hands-on, applicable way to teach the alphabet? Why not use nursery rhymes? These nearly forgotten short poems are perfect for teaching alphabet knowledge, phonemic awareness, concepts of print, phonics and so much more. In this product students will learn a nursery rhyme with each letter. Each poem includes a picture from the rhyme that begins with the target letter. And the extension activities that are related to the nursery rhyme will provide high repetition to provide master of the letter name and sound.
In this product you will receive:
* 26 colorful nursery rhyme posters with the target letter and picture.
* 26 black and white nursery rhyme posters for coloring pages or class book.
* 26 student pages that help students identify, search, and produce the target letter.
* 26 extension activities that are hands-on and engaging that provide high repetition.
* Teacher directions for a 5 day lesson layout to teach and practice each target letter using the materials in this product.
If you are looking for other quality products for teaching the alphabet try a few of these other resources, or try the Mega Bundle (Includes all alphabet activities in my store.)
Alphabet Mega Bundle: