Do your young elementary students need some alphabet order practice? These alphabet order puzzles, worksheets, and activities are the answer! Use these as a review, practice, or general assessment for alphabet order understanding. They can be used as part of a center, morning work, or seatwork.
I hope your students enjoy these alphabet order activities as much as mine do!
Included in this product:
1. 24 full color “Hands-On” alphabet order clothespin cards activities
--copy (cardstock recommended), laminate, cut. Students clip a clothespin to the
answer at the bottom of each card.
2. 4 color and 4 black and white alphabet order puzzles
--copy (if using in a center--cardstock recommended, laminate, cut out). Students
place the cards in ABC order. This is self-checking—if arranged in correct ABC
order a complete picture will form.
3. “Cut and Paste” worksheet activities
4. “Write the Missing Letter” worksheets
5. “Alphabet Order” worksheets, KEY provided
Thank you for downloading this product! Please consider rating this product and receive credit points towards your next TPT product. Follow me to receive updates about new products. :)