Alphabet letters and sounds bundle: Over 300 pages of alphabet goodness.
Enjoy interactive, hands-on and differentiated activities to help kids learn their letters and sounds. Within this pack you will find a big emphasis on the sounds each letter makes as some alphabet letters make more than one sound. Teaching kids that some letters have up to 3 sounds really helps them progress with their reading and writing and aims to break down confusion surrounding alphabet letter-sounds.
This pack has a variety of literacy centre activities, posters to display, printables, craft and daily practice pages for kids to complete throughout the day. This resource will give you months of alphabet fun for kids to engage with and truly cement their alphabet knowledge.
This is one of the 10 extension packs to the Developing Writers resource
Inside the pack you will find:
- letter formation posters
- alphabet puzzles with words and pictures
- alphabet craft for each letter
- letter formation practice strips
- ‘color in’ the correct alphabet sound picture strips
- letter formation cards
- alphabet picture tracing cards
- letter mazes
- ‘color in’ the correct alphabet sound picture printables
- individual student alphabet booklets
- alphabet crowns to decorate and make
- alphabet themed ‘warming up those fingers’ before writing
- letter-sound posters
- alphabet sounds instruction cards
- 52 daily practice page worksheets to reinforce alphabet knowledge
**SAVE BIG with the Developing Writers Mega Bundle - click to view here**
The Developing Writers Mega Bundle has a years worth (plus more) of writing activities connected to each writing development stage detailed in this resource. From pre-writing to phonics, fluency to details, handwriting to vocabulary, all 10 packs include countless printables, parent hand-outs, literacy centre ideas, activities and much more.
Visit my blog to keep in touch with all these resources in action!