Also included in
- Your students will love building and creating with these hands on letter activites. A variety of different activities to build your students fine motor skills while practicing their alphabet. These work great for a literacy center or can be put out for morning work. Includes pattern blocks, geoboa$12.50$21.50Save $9.00
Pattern block alphabet mats are a fun and hands on way for students to practice making letters. Great for tactile learning and for extra fine motor practice for students as well!
Multiple printing options including to allow for differentiation:
- small cards to challenge students
- to scale letter only with tracing the letter
- to scale version for students to directly build on and write the letter
- printable roll and color version that works great with partners
- to scale version without shapes challenge students to manipulate shapes and build them.
Also include recording sheets where students can count the number of shapes to incorporate math as well.
These work great in literacy centers, for extra practice for students struggling with letter recognition or for morning work.
You may also like:
Follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted.