Also included in
- These digital, paperless pages help students practice beginning and ending letter sounds, beginning blends and digraphs, CVC words, and word families. Students will use the moveable letters and pictures to show beginning and ending sound knowledge and word family knowledge. This resource is great fo$22.95$27.00Save $4.05
These digital, paperless pages help students practice the letters of the alphabet and beginning sounds. Students will use the moveable pictures to sort and match to the beginning letter. This resource is great for classroom use to teach students or to send to your students for distance learning.
This is a DIGITAL resource that can be used with PowerPoint™, Google Slides™, and the Seesaw™ app.
Please note: This resource includes a PowerPoint file for paperless digital learning. This file can be used on computers, laptops, and iPads. It can be opened and used through Google Slides™ as well. This resource also includes a PDF with a direct link to the Seesaw™ activity which will be added to your Seesaw activity library with just one click!
In this resource you will find:
- 26 pages for matching pictures to each letter of the alphabet
- Vowel pages include pictures for both the long and short vowel sound.
- Letter Xx includes pictures for words that end in /x/.
- Due to page limits, the is split into 2 activities with 13 pages/letters each.
Please remember, this purchase is for .