Alphabet Play Dough Mats Fine Motor Skills
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Alphabet activities your students will beg for! Alphabet practice is extremely important, so let's make it FUN and ENGAGING! Your prek, preschool, or kindergarten students will have so much fun with this collection of alphabet centers. Keep your alphabet lessons fresh this year with this comprehensiPrice $30.00Original Price $52.00Save $22.00
- Get everything you need for a year's worth of teaching letters and numbers. These ready-to-use low prep alphabet and number resources include 6 alphabet and letter formation activities as well as 6 number practice activities to help strengthen number sense. Fine motor skills will be strengthened wiPrice $50.00Original Price $99.00Save $49.00
- These HANDS-ON and engaging activities give your students practice with fine motor skills while working on a variety of math & literacy skills! This playdough mats bundle incorporates learning and FUN, all in one! Students will love the fun of rolling a playdoh snake and transforming it into letPrice $16.00Original Price $20.00Save $4.00
Alphabet playdough mats are the perfect way to help your kindergarteners practice identifying, forming, and naming alphabet letters and sounds! Plus, these hands-on mats provide your students with multiple opportunities to strengthen their fine motor muscles. You can have your students build the letter with playdoh, mini erasers, wikki stix, or more, and explore the alphabet in a tactile way!
⭐ BUNDLE AND SAVE⭐
Find even more fine motor mats in the Fine Motor Mats Bundle!
These no-prep printables are great for letter and sound recognition. The playdough mats also have writing spaces so your students can build and write their alphabet.
No play dough? That’s okay! These alphabet mats will work great with other manipulatives such as pom poms, legos, place chips, cotton balls, and much more!
Play is an essential part of learning, and these alphabet playdoh mats are the perfect fine motor activity that can be used year-round! The perfect activity for stations, literacy centers, morning work, rotations, writing corner, and early finishers.
⭐ What’s Included:
- Teacher set up instruction with images
- Play Dough mat for each letter of the alphabet
- Kid-friendly graphics to encourage letter sound practice
- Writing lines for letter formation practice
Check out what a teacher had to say about this resource:
These are great for the beginning of the year and teaching students the alphabet as well as how to use play dough. Love using these!-Christina D.