Alphabet Posters / Banners - Cursive :
Liven up your wall or word wall with these fun polka dot banners.
Hang these alphabet banners on your wall so that your students can review the handwriting letter strokes used in the
Cursive Handwriting Practice
>>> This is included in the Cursive Handwriting Bundle <<<
If you haven't already, check out the cursive packet above! Here's what you'll find:
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
This ZIP file Includes:
The following options in TWO sizes and TWO colors (which coordinate with all of our handwriting activities) :
- Uppercase and Lowercase Banners
- Uppercase Only
- Numbers 1 - 20
Are you looking for the Print Alphabet Posters ?
Complete your Handwriting Curriculum :
Cursive Handwriting Practice : Stroke Flash Cards for Kindergarten>
Cursive Letter Tiles
Cursive Handwriting Practice : Reference Guide
Cursive Desk Name Plates : Editable Desk Strips
Alphabet Tactile Book : Cursive
Phonogram Cards : Cursive Handwriting Practice
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
Thanks for stopping by!