Alphabet Posters / Banners - Print :
Hang these alphabet banners on your wall so that your students can review the handwriting letter strokes. You can also use these for your word wall.
>>> This is included in the Print Handwriting Bundle <<<
These banners are created to coordinate with your print packet:
Print Handwriting Practice
If you haven't already, check out the print packets above! Here's what you'll find:
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
This ZIP file Includes:
The following options in TWO sizes and TWO colors (which coordinate with all of our handwriting activities) :
- Uppercase and Lowercase Banners
- Uppercase Only
- Numbers 1 - 20
Are you looking for the Cursive Alphabet Posters ?
Complete Your Handwriting Curriculum :
Print Handwriting Practice : Reference Guide
Print Desk Name Plates : Editable Desk Strips
Print / Manuscript Letter Tiles
Print Handwriting Practice : Stroke Flash Cards
Alphabet Tactile Book : Print
Phonogram Cards : Print Handwriting Practice
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
Thanks for stopping by!