Alphabet Posters / Banners - Print : Hang these alphabet banners on your wall so that your students can review the handwriting letter strokes. You can also use these for your word wall.
These banners are created to coordinate with your print packet:
If you haven't already, check out the print packets above! Here's what you'll find:
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
This ZIP file Includes:
The following options in TWO sizes and TWO colors (which coordinate with all of our handwriting activities) :
- Uppercase and Lowercase Banners
- Uppercase Only
- Numbers 1 - 20
Are you looking for the Cursive Alphabet Posters ?
Complete Your Handwriting Curriculum :
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
You can also search for Love, Teach, and Learn at :
Facebook ❤ Pinterest ❤ Instagram
Thanks for stopping by!