In celebration of back to school, I'm knocking a dollar off this packet.
The packet includes:
* 26 (8x10) full-color lowercase letter posters
Use them as toppers for your word wall letter columns, a border, bulletin board, or jumbo flashcards
Laminate a set and put them in your alphabet center
. Using a dry erase marker, students choose several cards and record other words that they think of, or copy down words from your word wall.
* A set of full-color (9-on-a-page) alphabet cards
. Use them for Memory Match, & “I Have; Who Has?” games
, or put them on a split ring and use as flashcards.
I’ve included a 4-page tip list
of what else to do with the cards, including more games, like Kaboom
* “Alphabetize the Words” game
, with 140 mini word cards
that match the pictures inside the letters, plus a blank template for you to program with more words from your word wall.
* A boy and girl “ABC Look At Me” alphabetize the words, recording sheet
* 2, “What letter is missing?” posters
. Put one on the top and one on the bottom, with a set of the abc cards in alphabetical order in the middle of your wall or bulletin board. Each morning ask students what letter is missing?
* A “What letter is hiding?” poster
. Hinge to the wall or your whiteboard with a piece of Scotch tape, so that it flips up. Place one of the letter cards under it. Give 3 clues. Children try and guess what letter is hiding, before you flip it up to find the answer.
* This packet matches the popular Alphabet (numbered strip) Puzzles
, as well as the ABC Flip Up packet
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, hoping you find this packet extremely useful and fun for your kiddos.
Click here to see more Alphabet activities.