This resource is a set of photo alphabet wall posters with a set of coordinating flashcards. Both short and long vowel sounds are included.
- Simply designed set of alphabet wall posters for preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten and ESL learners.
- Perfect to focus interest of toddlers, too.
- Large bright and simple photographs of objects that appeal to children, and that they will recognize, with just enough new vocabulary to extend into new ideas and interests.
- Great for parents working with children at home.
- Print the whole set, or just the page(s) that you and the children are working on.
- The flashcards can be used to match to the pictures, letters or words on the posters, and to provoke questions and conversations. Make matching games such as Concentration, or Memory, by printing 2 copies.
- They can be used: at circle time; as individual or group table work; in classroom centers; in take-home packs.
IMPORTANT: Click on the PREVIEW file to see most pages, and to make sure this is the educational level you need.
KidSparkz Teaching Resources