Use these bright printable alphabet posters in your classroom or homeschool. Two versions (letters and letters on lined paper) are available. Use as decor for classroom or flashcards.
Take a look at some feedback for this packet:
- "Love these alphabet cards. I use them in my preschool classroom during circle time. We play a game where I say 'Who has P.. P.. (make P sound).. Pizza!' It has been great for letter recognition. Thank you! :)" - Amanda
- "These are perfect for our classroom word wall- thank you!"
- "Great pictures and love the large, kid friendly font!" - Tracy
- "Loved it. The real images are the best and I had been looking for larger letters and better images for some time now. Perfect!" - Carolina
- "I love these! The visuals are great, clear, and colorful! They will look great in my classroom!" - Samantha
- "JUST WHAT I NEEDED! I am using these to create an alphabet reader for my ELL students. :)" - Jeananne
The photos will help children remember and associate letters with images. The packet can be used as word walls, flashcards for ESL students (of various ages), "I have / who has" game (just print 4, 6 or 8 images on one page), etc.
Photos of what words are there on cards?
apple, book, cat, door, egg, fish, guitar, hat, iron, jar, key, lemon, mushroom, necklace, orange, pizza, quill, rose, snail, tomato, umbrella, violin, watermelon, xylophone, yogurt, zebra
ADDED EXTRA: i - iguana, o - ostrich, x - box, y - yoyo
CUSTOMERS ALSO BUY
✔ Follow CrazyCharizma (new resources are 50% off first 48h)
✔ Subscribe to my email list and get 2 weeks of freebies
- Don't forget to leave feedback and earn TPT credits.
- Want your friend or the whole team to have and use this product|? Please buy a multiple license to share it with them. For school and school districts, buy this packet via TPT for schools.
- Have questions? Feel free to email me or use the "Ask a Question" feature on TpT.