ALPHABET PRACTICE 5 PAGES
* Could your students use some extra practice in writing their alphabet?
* Do they know both upper and lower case letters?
* You receive 5 printable worksheets all on practicing the alphabet. A LOT of good work here for your students.
* On the first 3 pages your students will PRINT the "opposite" of what is given (either upper or lower case letters). Great reinforcement of what "opposite" means too.
* On the last 2 pages students must print the ENTIRE alphabet practicing BOTH upper and lower case letters. Time consuming yet very worthwhile.
* See the download preview for a clearer idea. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
* AlSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- ALPHABET LETTERS POWERPOINT!
- 36 slides all on practicing the letters of the alphabet. Designed as a whole-class lesson. 4 different sections that reinforce their knowledge of the alphabet. Colorful graphics and slides will hold their attention. Fun with the alphabet!
- ALPHABET BEFORE AFTER AND IN BETWEEN
- 3 full worksheets where students must understand "before, after and in-between" while they practice printing letters of the alphabet. There are sets of 3 letters in a box, but ONE of them is MISSING. Students must fill in the missing letters according to its POSITION in the alphabet.
- TELLING TIME, WHAT TIME IS IT?
4 worksheets all with CLOCKS on them. First two worksheets have HANDS on the clocks and students have to WRITE the times. Last two worksheets have NO hands of the clocks and students must DRAW the hands on the clocks to MAKE a given time.
- ADDITION FACTS POWERPOINT
76 slides in all! This SELF-CORRECTING program has students reinforce and practice their addition facts. Designed for individual use on the computer, but can be used as a whole-class lesson. Colorful graphics will hold your young students' attention. Did I say it was self-correcting? 76 slides will keep them busy! Enjoy.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!