ALPHABET PRACTICE MISSING LETTERS
You receive 3 full worksheets all on practicing the alphabet.
Each box has 3 letters in it, but one of them is MISSING.
Your students must fill in the blanks with the missing letters, but must do it correctly according to its POSITION in the alphabet.
The letters must be placed "before, after or in-between" the other letters correctly. There are 36 examples in all.
Please see the thumbnails or download preview to see how this works. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THIS AGE LEVEL - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- POWERPOINT on the ALPHABET!
- 36 slides all on practicing the letters of the alphabet. Designed as a whole-class lesson. 4 different sections that reinforce their knowledge of the alphabet. Colorful graphics and slides will hold their attention. Fun with the alphabet!
- TELLING TIME, WHAT TIME IS IT?
4 worksheets all with CLOCKS on them. First two worksheets have HANDS on the clocks and students have to WRITE the times. Last two worksheets have NO hands of the clocks and students must DRAW the hands on the clocks to MAKE a given time.
- ADDITION FACTS POWERPOINT
-76 slides in all! This SELF-CORRECTING program has students reinforce and practice their addition facts. Designed for individual use on the computer, but can be used as a whole-class lesson. Colorful graphics will hold your young students’ attention. Did I say it was self-correcting? 76 slides will keep them busy! Enjoy.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!