I created this pack out of the desire to have a simple pack of items that I could use with my Kindergarten students to reinforce the letters and their sounds. I used this pack with my students last year, and had a lot of success with it.
As of July 17, 2015 I created a new version of this pack with more printables and improved clipart.
Inside you will find for each letter:
1. Beginning Sounds Practice: Practice identifying pictures that start with the focus letter's sound. For A, there is a picture of an apple. The students cut out the small pictures and glue to the apple the other words that start with the letter a.
2. Uppercase and Lowercase Recognition: For each letter, students sort between capital and lowercase. Then students practice tracing the uppercase and lowercase version of the focus letter.
3. Letter Practice: Students find and circle the uppercase and lowercase versions of the focus letter. Then they trace and write the letter. Then they circle/cross out the pictures that start/do not start with the focus letter's sound.
4. Handwriting Practice: Ample practice for tracing and writing each letter.
5. Play Dough Mats: Students can build the uppercase and lowercase version of the letter out of play dough (or other items) then practice writing the letters below.
6. Bubblegum Find It: Students dot, cover, or color in the pieces of gum that have the correct focus letter on it.
This is a free sample of another product in my store. If you are interested in that product, check it out here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Alphabet-Printable-Practice-Mega-Pack-1457492
I hope you enjoy them and that your students get as much out of them as mine have! Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.