PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This set of 29 ABC books is perfect for students working on learning and recognizing letters and their sounds. Repetitive text means that students can learn how to read each book, even if they can't actually read the words yet. And there are lots of options to practice saying each letter sound on each page!
26 Letter Books: 1 for each letter with 8 pages/pictures for each letter.
3 Review Books: Review books that go over all 26 letters (combined). Students will match the letter to each page.
Ways to Use this Interactive Book:
• The text is predictable so that students can learn and read the books on their own.
• Readers should practice the letter sound on each page while reading. (Vowels include letter cues to indicate the short or long sound)
• Teachers can direct students to only read the top or bottom sentence if desired (but the more reading practice on each page, the better!)
• Level 1 (Errorless): Students take picture off the page and put onto of the letter on the back choice page.
• Level 2 (Picture match): Students take the picture off the choice page and match to the correct picture on each page.
Prep these books using lamination and velcro! This resource is perfect for special education and autism classrooms, and early childhood education!
☆☆Check out more Adapted Books HERE!☆☆
☞Love adapted books? Check out these sentence starter adapted books here.