Alphabet Recognition Boom Cards™ Fun and Easy Prep!
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Alphabet activities your students will beg for! Alphabet practice is extremely important, so let's make it FUN and ENGAGING! Your prek, preschool, or kindergarten students will have so much fun with this collection of alphabet centers. Keep your alphabet lessons fresh this year with this comprehensiPrice $30.00Original Price $52.00Save $22.00
- Get everything you need for a year's worth of teaching letters and numbers. These ready-to-use low prep alphabet and number resources include 6 alphabet and letter formation activities as well as 6 number practice activities to help strengthen number sense. Fine motor skills will be strengthened wiPrice $50.00Original Price $99.00Save $49.00
- Help your students practice important kindergarten skills with these digital task cards! Boom Cards™ are interactive task cards that make learning fun. They make great practice from at-home learning and can also be used in your technology center at school.Why Boom Cards?Boom Cards are highly engaginPrice $75.00Original Price $96.50Save $21.50
Help your students practice learning the alphabet with these digital task cards! Boom Cards™ are interactive task cards that make learning fun. They make great practice from at-home learning and can also be used in your technology center when we finally head back to school.
These cards are also included in my Boom Cards™ Mega Bundle. Take advantage of this money saving MEGA BUNDLE!
This resource includes a PDF document with a link to download the Boom Cards.
- Letter Identification
- Alphabet Letter Crayon Match
- Uppercase and Lowercase Letter Match
- Letter Sounds
HOW TO USE THESE DIGITAL TASK CARDS:
Your students will drag the magnifying glass to find the uppercase and lowercase letters shown.
Alphabet Letter Crayon Match
Your students will complete the crayon by dragging over the lowercase letter to match.
Uppercase and Lowercase Letter Match
Your students will drag the lowercase letter buses to the correct uppercase letter road sign.
Your students will drag the block with the letter that shows the first sound in the word.
New to Boom Learning? Check out this video that explains all about using Boom Cards™.
Boom Cards™ can also be linked directly to your SeeSaw classroom! Check out this video that explains how to use Boom Cards™ with SeeSaw.
USING BOOM LEARNING:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Readhere for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Not sure if Boom Cards™ are right for you? Download the preview file to try out a deck!