MUST SEE THE PREVIEW! : ) Great for First-Time Learners or RTI. Ten engaging exercises for letter recognition and identification, capital and lowercase pairs, letter order and letter sounds/beginning sounds.
**For those of you who might be wondering why there isn't a writing element to this packet - there are abundant freebies on TPT for writing that are excellent. I have many of them that I use, and I simply print out the letter or letters that I need for that day and slip them in with the rest of the packet. Happy Teaching! : )
*Cut and Paste
*Play-Dough or Morph
1. Color Me Anchor Chart with both uppercase and lowercase letters and an
illustration (2 versions)
2. Dob large uppercase and lowercase letters to get a sense of the shape of each
3. Letter Find in a grid for both uppercase and lowercase letters.
4. Find the Letter in the Words
5. Letter sounds/Beginning Sounds Pages in which student chooses and colors
images with correct beginning sounds. Each sheet includes 4 images for each
sound except letter "Tt" which includes 5. Also, for letter "xx" there are 2 images
which begin with "xx" however the other images include the "Xx" sound in the
middle of the word or at the end of the word.
6. Letter Match - uppercase to lowercase and lowercase to uppercase
7. Puzzle It Out - for all uppercase and lowercase letters
8. Color Match - for all lowercase and uppercase letters
9. Missing Letters Mystery. . .
10. What Comes Next?