Looking for an alphabet review activity for your kindergarten or preschool students?
Alphabet "I Have, Who Has?" is the perfect game to help your kiddos review uppercase and lowercase letters, alphabetical order and initial sounds.
And best of all, kids love "I Have, Who Has?". They'll have so much fun, they'll beg you to play again and again.
ALPHABET "I HAVE, WHO HAS?" GAMES:
- are the perfect way to review uppercase and lowercase letters, alphabetical order and initial sounds
- are challenging but engaging- your students will want to play!
- are a great warm-up or review activity
- can be played with the whole class or in small groups
- provide valuable practice with pronunciation and listening skills
- 6 alphabet "I Have, Who Has?" games
- a colored and a black and white version of each game
- instructions for preparing the cards and playing the games
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SIX GAMES
- Game 1 - uppercase letters in alphabetical order
- Game 2 - lowercase letters in alphabetical order
- Game 3 - pictures in alphabetical order
- Game 4 - uppercase letters in mixed order
- Game 5 - lowercase letters in mixed order
- Game 6 - pictures in mixed order
The images featured on the picture cards are: apple, bee, carrot, doughnut, egg, fan, giraffe, heart, iguana, jellyfish, kite, lemon, monkey, nest, octopus, pear, queen, rainbow, snake, taco, umbrella, volcano, watch, x-ray, yogurt and zebra.
MORE ALPHABET ACTIVITIES
Remember to leave feedback and a rating for this resource to earn credits towards free TpT products! Also, I really love reading your feedback and I use the insights provided by teachers just like you to improve all my resources.
Follow my shop to get updates about new resources and upcoming sales. New products are posted at 50% off for 48 hours only. Click HERE to follow.
I hope that you and your kiddos love using these games in your classroom. Please reach out with any questions you have about the resource.