Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Not sure if you’re familiar with a ‘scoot’. It’s a marvellous activity that gets your ch'n moving and interacting! We do one of these a week to revise our letters.
This resource contains:
1. 26 alphabet letter scoot recording sheets. I make them up as an A5 book.
2. 8 picture cards for each page.
3. A list of words that match the pictures.
Laminate and scatter the picture cards round the room, lunch area or playground.
They will be listening for the first letter when they say the word on the card, and deciding whether it starts with our current letter. There are 2 pictures in each set of 8 that don’t belong.
They need to:
1. Tick or cross each picture on their worksheet accordingly.
2. Write the beginning letter for each picture.
3. If they are capable, find the matching word for the picture on the
word list and write it next to the picture.
Great for differentiation! :)
Please let me know if you would like any changes made.
Love having you stop by! I will so much appreciate having your feedback! :)
Don’t forget feedback earns you credit points towards your next purchases!