PreK and Kindergarten students will visually discriminate, match, and write letters using 30 activity mats and writing sets that offers multiples fun and engaging ways for practice and review.
• 30 Alphabet Mats come with 2 cards per page with 5 letters per card
• Colored Alphabet Letter in Upper Case
• Colored Alphabet Letter In Lower Case
• 1 set of All Upper Case Letter Mats
• 1 Set of All Lower Case Letter Mats
• 1 set of Upper and Lower Case Mixed Mats
You have the choice of using the colored letters that come with this set, or adding magnetic or foam letters to this set at the beginning stages of learning to recognize and match letters. Then, as students progress, students will be able to develop their writing skills by writing letters under letters on the mats.
Meets Common Core Standards:
• RF.K.1.d Print Concepts: Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
• RF.K.1.b Print Concepts: Recognize that spoken words are represented in written language by specific sequences of letters.
• L.K.1.a Conventions of Standard English: Print many upper- and lowercase letters.
If Purple Bears are not what you are looking for, but like this set, click the link below for my Ink Friendly Black and White Non-themed Set and my Winter Theme Set.
BLACK and WHITE ALPHABET CENTER
WINTER ALPHABET and BINGO SET
You may also be interested in these other Early Childhood Resources I have in my store. Just click on the links to see if these products can help you and your students in your classroom.
ANIMAL SCIENCE and CLASSIFICATION PRINT and GO SHEETS
POCKET CHART ACTIVITIES for ELA
You get HALF OFF ALL MY NEW PRODUCTS the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED! I am posting NEW PRODUCTS WEEKLY so be sure and CLICK the GREEN STAR by my store name to become a FOLLOWER, and SAVE 50% off my products.
I'd love for you to follow me on INSTAGRAM at:
You can also follow me on my BLOG at
To connect with me on Facebook, you will find me at