Also included in
- This is the BUNDLE 4 of eight super simple phonics activities to practice letter sounds, CVC words, simple sentences, spelling patterns, sorting and writing. There are 370+ pages to use through the school year in your literacy centers, morning work, or small group phonics lessons.You can see a more$24.50$37.45Save $12.95
This is a fun song to sing or chant daily with students who are learning their letter sounds. Year after year, this song helps my students memorize their letter sounds so we can move on to blending sounds in CVC words. We sing it as a CHANT, but you can also sing to The Farmer In the Dell, or any way you wish!
- These are also great to send home so that parents can practice letter sounds, too! My students often tell me that they sing the whole song with a parent each night before bedtime. Wonderful practice!
- We also perform this as a class! Each student is assigned one or two letters, and they perform their letter song in front of the rest of the class (or other kindergarten classes). This is a great way to learn to speak in front of a group or read with expression. It gives students a meaningful reason to learn their sounds and practice every day. Other students are invited to sing along!
- A printable booklet (half page sized to save paper) with one letter on each page.
- A printable reference poster with all the alphabet verses on one page.
- The booklets are created to save you time and ink. Each page has two copies, meaning you can print and staple each booklet and then cut each one in half to make two booklets at a time.
- Print double-sided to save more paper, or print single sided so students can write more letter/sound words on the blank back of each page (ie: dictionary style to add a writing component to the booklet).
It can also be found in Phonics Bundle #4 which includes 8 phonics activities to practice letter sounds, CVC words, simple sentences, spelling patterns, sorting and writing. There are over 400 pages to use through the school year in your literacy centers, morning work, or small group phonics lessons. See details below.
- 370+ pages
1 My Little Sentences Books - 30 pages
2 Phonics Clip and Check - 70 pages
3 Phonics Say and Color - 25 pages
4 Phonics Spell It - 85 pages
5 Phonics Sounds Poster and Song Book - 30 pages
6 Phonics Code Mystery Pictures - 30 pages
7 Phonics Sorting Beginning Sounds - 50 pages
8 Phonics Build It - 50 pages
There are more Phonics Bundles available!
These are PDF files. Please ensure you have the correct programs to open and use them. If you have any trouble with downloading or printing, please read the help on this page: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Help
If you still need troubleshooting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the TPT tech team will be happy to help you.
Larger bundles may be collected in a ZIP file. You can read more about this type of file by clicking HERE.
Would you like to see a huge list of similar resources all on one page?
Just click the category below that you'd like to browse:
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me directly at email@example.com
You can see ALL clip art and early literacy sets organized in one place by clicking Whimsy Workshop Teaching -- simply choose a tab at the top of the page to explore!
Don't miss out on free and discounted clip art by keeping in touch!
Whimsy Workshop Teaching
This download allows for single classroom use only. If you know of other teachers who wish to have their own copy, you can click on extended licenses during the checkout process (at reduced prices), or email the product link to colleagues so they can purchase their own legal copy and receive any updates in the future. Thank you for respecting my TOU and hard work.
Original Resources and Illustrations ©S.Westby - Whimsy Workshop Teaching.com