This product aims to strengthen and teach the concept of letter sounds, as well as creating CVC words. Each letter is in a box, to help break up the word, using the Elkonin method.
Some Ways to Use This Product:
1. Match Uppercase to lowercase
2. Match the pictures to the letter it starts with
3. Play Memory by picking one of each picture card and having to find the letter it starts with, or to match the uppercase and lowercase letters. 4. Use the letters to create CVC words
5. Laminate the blank Squares and use dry erase marker to create CVC words.
6. Make another copy of the blank squares and attach Velcro to the back of the alphabet letters and let children create CVC words using the letters. (Be sure to make more than one copy of the letters, so they can create words which use the same letter twice e.g. Dad.)
* The pictures are black and white intentionally, to enable children to have an even more interactive experience by coloring in the pictures, thus increasing the connection between sound and letter in their brain. **Laminate one set to use at school.