Also included in
- NEWLY UPDATED: This Alphabet bundle has almost 200 pages full of letter activities to build upon a child's knowledge of the letters of the alphabet, learning what starts with each letter, and building their phonemic awareness. Buy ALL the ALPHABET resources (17 IN TOTAL) together in the Alphabet MEG$11.20$20.00Save $8.80
- This Alphabet Activities MEGA BUNDLED Set includes 17 different alphabet resources in one giant bundle with over 700 pages of alphabet activities. Great for teaching children about identifying and forming the letters of the alphabet, learning what starts with each letter, and building their phonemic$31.20$59.00Save $27.80
Your students will love learning the letters of the alphabet and identifying words that begin with each letter using these colorful Alphabet Spot the Letter Mats. These alphabet letter mats will help your students develop their phonemic awareness. Have them count or circle the pictures that start with the letter sound with a whiteboard marker!
**This fun resource NOW includes a digital Google Slides version for use in Google Classroom, as well as the printable posters and images to use in Seesaw!**
Comes with instructions for Google Classroom with Google Slides - You will receive a file with a link to create copies of the Google Slides to use in your Google Classroom.
This is perfect for Pre-K, Kindergarten, and first grade. This is great for homeschooling parents and parents of children learning their letters and sounds.
Print in color and laminate the spot the letter mats and have your students search for a given letter. There are many pictures to find on the mat, as well as upper and lower case letters.
Look at the PREVIEW for a look at the materials provided in this pack and how-to details.
Buy ALL the ALPHABET resources (17 IN TOTAL) together in the Alphabet MEGA BUNDLE for a super DISCOUNTED PRICE!
Upon purchase, you will be able to instantly download a PDF file.
Check Out These Related Products
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
- Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
- Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
- Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
- Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at email@example.com.
© Proud to be Primary