ALPHABET SQUARES FILL IN THE BLANKS
* Are your young students learning their alphabet? PERFECT!
* Do you need some good extra practice with their LETTERS? PERFECT!
* This different and effective worksheet has 20 squares/examples on it.
* Each square has 2 consecutive letters of the alphabet in it AND two blanks.
* Your students must write the NEXT TWO letters of the alphabet in the blanks showing they know their letters!
* Great activity for your classroom to reinforce their knowledge of the alphabet!
~ ~ SEE THUMBNAIL or DOWNLOAD PREVIEW ~ ~
* Your download of 2 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
(Alphabet Squares Fill in the Blanks)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- ALPHABET 15 WORKSHEETS
15 full worksheets all on practicing the alphabet. A wonderful variety of activities all designed to reinforce their learning the alphabet both upper and lower case letters. This link will describe all 15 worksheets in detail. (DOES NOT INCLUDE THIS ITEM HERE)
- POWERPOINT THE ALPHABET!
- 36 slides all on practicing the letters of the alphabet. Designed as a whole-class lesson getting your students actively involved with the answers. 4 different sections that reinforce their knowledge of the alphabet. Colorful graphics and slides will hold their attention. Fun with the alphabet!
- COLORING SHAPES AND NUMBERS
- You receive 5 FULL worksheets where students must color a specific NUMBER of SHAPES a specific color! Reinforces colors and numbers recognition. Your download of 5 worksheets creates an excellent activity for your young students.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!