Alphabet Tactile Book : Print :
Complete your multi-sensory handwriting curriculum with this fun activity!. Tactile Alphabet Books are great for kinesthetic learners. Students can experience letters in an entirely new way!
Gluing textured items onto each letter, students can discover the shape of each letter. When they are finished creating, they will be able to run there fingers across the alphabet to feel the movement of each letter stroke.
Give each student a Tactile Book and a baggy full of
materials for each letter sound (for example : G is for glitter) and they will glue them onto the matching letter,
You can also use one medium to work with (like sand) and allow the kids to determine what word to fill in the blanks for each letter sound.
>>> This is included in the Print Handwriting Bundle <<<
These Alphabet Tactile Booklets are created to coordinate with your print packet:
Print Handwriting Practice
If you haven't already, check out the print packets above! Here's what you'll find:
• Simple layout, allowing kids to fully concentrate on letter formation.
• Lessons include a variety of sentence structure, punctuation, and phonograms for further literature introduction and/or reinforcement.
• Kindergarteners: concise lessons with tired little hands in mind.
• First Graders+: Short daily reviews that take minimal classroom time.
• Lessons contain a variety of sentences, sentence fragments, and punctuation for practical application and an opportunity to introduce/discuss other literature components.
• Lessons build upon each other.
• Ordered with letter confusion in mind.
This PDF File Includes:
- Teacher Guide
- List of suggested materials to glue to each letter.
- Alphabet Tactile Booklet
Are you looking for the Alphabet Tactile Book : Cursive ?
Complete Your Handwriting Curriculum :
Print Handwriting Practice : Reference Guide
Print Desk Name Plates : Editable Desk Strips
Print / Manuscript Letter Tiles
Print Handwriting Practice : Stroke Flash Cards
Alphabet Posters / Banners : Print
Phonogram Cards : Print Handwriting Practice
Earn TpT Store Credit towards your next purchase!
Teachers Pay Teachers will give you credit each time you leave feedback on a purchased item. (All of my resources include detailed instructions on how to leave feedback on your purchases.)
You can also search for Love, Teach, and Learn at :
Thanks for stopping by!