Alphabet hats are an easy and fun way to help build letter recognition and review letters.
Included in this download is:
• 26 alphabet ties in full color, gray scale, black and white, and black and white with a little color.
• Each alphabet tie has both the upper and the lower case letter
• Each alphabet tie has a picture that starts with the letter’s sound
• Easy to follow instructions
Easy Set Up:
• Print alphabet ties, cut them out, and laminate them
• Use a two-hole punch to put two holes at the top of each tie
• Cut and tie some elastic or string to fit around student’s neck
Product download information:
This product download is a digital file. If you need help opening or printing a file, please refer to tech help within TpT
>>>>OR for corrected printing<<<<
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
**Don’t Miss Out On Teachers Pay Teachers Credits! I would love to hear how much you and your students like it!**