This Alphabet Train activity is part of my ALPHABET CENTERS BUNDLE
This activity is a fun and interactive way for students to practice Beginning Sound Identification, Letter Identification, Alphabetical Order, and Sorting.
Students will get to build a train in many different ways:
1. Put uppercase letters in alphabetical order.
2. Put uppercase letters in alphabetical order.
3. Put pictures in alphabetical order by their beginning sound.
4. Match uppercase letters and lowercase letters.
5. Match pictures to beginning sound letters
**You choose the activity that works best for your class OR do them all!
Here is what is included:
• ‘I Can’ kid friendly posters
for student independence.
• Recording sheets
for student accountability
• Detailed how to use and prep directions
• Easy to prep
This is a great activity for centers, small group, and more!
*Take a look at the preview to see this activity in action.
SAVE BIG with my Alphabet Centers Bundle here:
ALPHABET CENTERS BUNDLE
Looking for more Alphabet Activities? Check out my NO PREP Printables:
Alphabet Printables NO PREP BUNDLE
SAVE BIG with my Printables and Centers Mega Bundle here:
Alphabet Centers & Printables MEGA BUNDLE
Check out my blog at: A Spoonful of Learning
Follow me on Facebook