This activity is perfect for the beginning of the year to practice upper and lowercase letter recognition. The cutting and pasting is also helpful developing fine motor skills in little learners! Use this activity as a literacy center or for consolidation of letters for children needing extra support.
Two ways to use this resource:
1) Cut and paste letters from magazines onto the upper/lowercase worksheet
2) Match the uppercase letters from the cut and paste sheet (letters are out of order) onto the correct letter on the worksheet. There is also a worksheet included for lowercase letters.
* 2 worksheets (upper and lowercase)
* 4 alphabet letter sheets to cut (2 uppercase, 2 lowercase, all different fonts)
* Instructions for use page
I would love to know if you enjoyed using this product and would really appreciate your feedback!
Click 'Follow Me' at the top of my main store page to be notified when new products are posted. All new products are 25% off for the first 48 hours! Click here to go back to my store