This file contains three sets of valentine hearts:
~beginning sound pictures
You can use them in a center, with small groups, or with your whole group in a pocket chart! Here are some suggestions for using the Alphabet valentine hearts:
• Match uppercase and lowercase letters
• Match lowercase letters and beginning sounds
• Match uppercase letters (print two copies)
• Spell names, theme words, sight words, etc. (print multiple copies
• Play ABC memory
• Use uppercase and lowercase letters with a salt tray for handwriting practice
You might also want to check out my Mitten Math and Literacy Centers!
To see more of my awesome resources for preschool, pre-k, and kinder, visit my TPT store here: Mrs. A's Room on TPT!
To get more of my tips, ideas, lessons, resources, etc., visit my blog at Mrs. A's Blog!
Join my email list to receive a FREEBIE!