A-Z Worksheets will help your students learn and practice the single letter sounds of the alphabet.
This is a printable teacher resource of 26 worksheets to photocopy for your own classroom or home use.
There is a worksheet for each single sound of the alphabet and students will be encouraged to:
- find pictures of objects beginning with a given sound
- recognize the upper and lower case of a given sound
- trace, in the correct formation letters of a given sound
- recognize and identify a given sound
- color pictures to represent a word beginning with a given sound
- trace a 'big shape' picture and a handwriting line to help with fine motor
The worksheets are clear and uncluttered and cater for a range of abilities in your class.
This file features a teaching tips page, and twenty six black and white photocopiable worksheets.
Find my blog here
Click here to return to my store home page
Find more worksheets, activities, centers, crafts and printables for the ALPHABET, HERE