Alphabet Worksheets - Introducing Alphabet and Phonics
This is a printable teacher resource of 27 worksheets to photocopy for your own classroom or home use.
There is a worksheet for each single sound of the alphabet (two versions for x) and students will be encouraged to:
- trace a handwriting pattern line
- trace and copy the focus letter
- write a capital letter to name the 'letter house'
- color the pictures in
- cut and paste the window flaps on the 'letter house'
- trace and write the focus letter to fill the house
The worksheets are clear and uncluttered - perfect for the first time a student learns about the letter sounds.
This file features a teaching tips page, and twenty seven black and white photocopiable worksheets.
Follow us here on TpT and also find our blog