I have uploaded a set of time-saving worksheets relating to upper and lower case letters of the alphabet.
Total worksheets: 40
Description of resources:
• Set 1 Worksheets – Select the correct initial letters for pictures;
• Set 2 Worksheets – Select 6 correct initial letters out of the 8 from the rectangle to write below the pictures ;
• Set 3 Worksheets – Select correct initial capital letter from circle to complete each word;
• Set 4 Worksheets – Each box contains two pictures beginning with the same initial letters. Students write the initial alphabet letter for the pictures.
• Set 5 Worksheets – Fill in the missing letter to complete the word then rewrite the whole word in capital letters.
• Set 6 Worksheets – The pictures in each box start with different initial alphabet letters. Students write the initial letters below each picture in their best handwriting to practise mid-zone letters, ascender and descender letters. E.g. if the two pictures are a jug and a table, the student writes the 'j' (descender) and 't' (ascender) on the handwriting lines.
I have included some completed examples of worksheets.
The mixture of pictures used for set 6 worksheets are:
apple, ant, ball, banana, cat, car, dog, door, egg, elephant, fish, fork, girl, goat, hat, hook, igloo, iguana, jigsaw, jug, kangaroo, key, leg, leaf, moon, mouse, pumpkin, pirate, queen, quiet, ring, robot, sock, sun, teapot, table, umbrella, under, volcano, vase, window, watch, xylophone, x-ray, zebra, zip
Please see preview pane.
File Type: PDF
Thank you for visiting my store.