Alphabet Worksheets | Uppercase Lowercase Letter Recognition | Kindergarten PreK
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This Mega Bundle of Alphabet Letter Activities features 25 alphabet themed activities perfect for PreK, kindergarten or first grade literacy centers. The Alphabet Letter activities in this bundle range from manipulative mats to cut and paste letter craft activities and are bound to engage learners oPrice $76.00Original Price $121.50Save $45.50
These alphabet worksheets are back by popular demand and include both individual letter pages and uppercase and lowercase letters on the same page. Each alphabet activity worksheet provides students with an opportunity to practice identifying the letter, coloring the letter and a beginning sound picture, tracing the letter on handwriting lines, and tracing curved and zig-zag lines to develop fine motor skills.
Additionally, this alphabet worksheet packet includes two versions to cater for varied spelling - “color” for US-based learners and “colour” for international students. A “My Alphabet Workbook” cover is also included to allow for the creation of an alphabet booklet. No prep is required, just print and your students will be engaged in the letter learning in no time.
Please note: These alphabet worksheets are similar to my alphabet playdough mats but in a worksheet format.
What’s included in these Alphabet Letter Recognition Worksheets:
The following is included for each spelling variation:
- 26 Uppercase and Lowercase Alphabet Worksheets
- 26 Uppercase Alphabet Worksheets
- 26 Lowercase Alphabet Worksheets
- A “My Alphabet Worksheet” cover page for students to color in
Each alphabet worksheet includes:
- Identify and circle the letter
- Tracing the letter
- Tracing the curved and zig zag lines
- Color the letter
- Color the object that begins with that letter
- A color or dot the letter section
Who is this Alphabet Activity Sheet resource best suited to?
This alphabet tracing and letter recognition activity is perfect for use with preschool or kindergarten students.
How are these Alphabet Identification Worksheets best used?
- As part of your morning work
- During literacy centers
- With small groups of students
For more of my engaging alphabet resources, you’re welcome to check out:
Alphabet Letter and Sound Mats
Due to the high number of requests, I have created a number set of worksheets like the alphabet set.
You can find them here:
Are you following Fun with Mama?
Be sure to and never miss a new resource.
- Private Facebook Group For Alphabet Letter Activities Ideas and Interaction on purchases.
- Blog -Fun With Mama for more fun activities and free printables.
- Instagram - I post our daily activities here and have many fun giveaways.
- Fun With Mama Facebook Page filled with the best articles and ideas from around the web.
If you like this resource, I'd love to hear from you!
Don’t forget - you can earn yourself TpT credits for future purchases by leaving a review of this product.