Also included in
- *** THIS IS THE COMPLETE BUNDLE OF A TO Z PACKETS *** BY PURCHASING THIS MONEY SAVING BUNDLE YOU ARE SAVING 50%.Try the Letter A Packet for FREE!These alphabet intervention activities are a game-changer for Pre-K and Kindergarten. They are low-prep, fun, and highly engaging.BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD T$37.50$75.00Save $37.50
*** THIS IS THE LETTER A PACKET ***
These alphabet intervention activities are a game-changer for Pre-K and Kindergarten. They are low-prep, fun, and highly engaging.
BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW SO YOU CAN GET A PEEK AT THE ACTIVITIES INCLUDED. Please note that the preview shows the pages included with the Letter B packet so you can see the activities themselves. When you purchase a letter packet, the corresponding pages will go with THAT FOCUS LETTER.
The pages focus on:
- Letter Identification (both capital and lower case)
- Letter Sounds (vowels include pages for both long and short sounds)
- Letter Formation (with guides for proper letter writing)
Each packet is included in a money-saving bundle, or you can purchase only the letters you need individually.
Each letter packet includes the following practice activities for that focus letter:
- Cover the capital letter
- Cover the lower case letter
- Distinguish between the capital and lower case letter mixed up (in various fonts)
- Distinguish between the focus capital letter and other capital letters (Letter Maze)
- Distinguish between the focus lower case letter and other lower case letters (Letter Maze)
- Determine if a picture word begins with the focus letter/sound
- Choose only the pictures that match that beginning sound (Letter Sounds Maze)
- Fluency and Reading practice- Read the letter, name the sound, and name a picture clue that begins with that letter sound.
- Fluency and Reading practice- Practice 1:1 word correspondence by reading a short, predictable sentence and use the picture clue as you read a word that begins with that letter sound.
- Practice proper letter formation with guided handwriting pages that include arrows and numbered steps for both capital and lower case letter formation.
- Practice with a more traditional, lined handwriting page (trace and then write on your own)
- Spin and Write (capital and lower case letters)
- Write the missing letter (either the capital or lower case version of the focus letter)
- Letter Formation STEM- hands on, fine motor fun with a guide on how to build the capital and lower case focus letter with Legos, Playdoh, craft sticks, Unifix Cubes, pom poms, and pattern blocks.
NO colored ink required! Everything is blackline only.
You can print on either white paper or on colorful Astrobrights paper. Place in a sheet protector and put each page in either a plastic folder for that letter, or in a big 3 ring binder that contains the entire alphabet.
Students can work on one page at a time--or one letter at a time---using a dry erase marker and some colorful Bingo chips or Bingo dabbers to make this a truly fun and hands on Alphabet Intervention time!
Any questions before purchasing? Ask away!