Also included in
- Teach the letters of the alphabet with a variety of hands-on activities. This money-saving bundle contains 9 of my popular alphabet activity resources. Whether you use a letter of the week or a no letter of the week method to introduce the alphabet to your students, this set will give everything$25.00$38.25Save $13.25
Help your kids practice letter formation with these alphabet tracing activities. The letter tracing strips and finger-tracing cards will provide a variety of ways to help you teach kids to write the letters of the alphabet.
This set includes 3 types of tracing strips plus the addition of finger-tracing cards. All letters have a dot to indicate the starting point for correct letter formation.
The set includes:
- 1 set of finger tracing cards in full color
- 1 set of finger tracing cards in black & white
- 1 set of yellow alphabet tracing strips
- 1 set of outline alphabet tracing strips
- 1 set of dotted alphabet tracing strips
Tracing strips each feature an object that begins with each letter (The letter "X" includes a beginning and ending sound version)
Use the finger-tracing cards in a salt tray or create a finger-tracing book.
Use the activities:
- In your literacy centers
- In your writing center
- As a fine motor activity
- As a take-home activity
Please see the preview file to see a sample of tracing cards.
This product is appropriate for a preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, special education, homeschool classroom, or an occupational therapy setting.
What are teachers saying about this resource?
"I laminated a set for my classroom, and quickly found my PreK kids were waiting for turns instead of using other dry erase cards - more copies made, happy teacher & happy kids!"
"I've used tracing cards in the past but I love the yellow on the letters and the color borders. Makes a mundane task much more fun! Thank you!"
"Love that there are both upper and lower case and that there is a 'starting dot'!"
Check out more of my ABC products here
Jennifer Heir, Hire, Early Learning Ideas