PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This alphabet packet will help your students learn letters and letter sounds in a fun and engaging way! With the exception of the “Write the Room” activity, all printables require NO PREP! The printables can be used for independent work, morning work, homework and literacy centers!
The skills included in this packet are:
• Identify Letters
• Write Letters
• Alphabet Order
• Identify Letters from Numbers
• Match Capital and Lowercase Letters
• Identify Beginning Sounds
The activities included are:
• Letter Hunt! (13 pages) – Each page focuses on two letters using both capital and lowercase letters. Students color objects as they identify matching letters.
• Writing Letters! – Trace and write letters. (9 pages)
• Picking Apples! – Match capital and lowercase letters. (2 pages)
• Collecting Acorns! - Match capital and lowercase letters. (2 pages)
• Letter Match! – Cut & paste lowercase letters next to capital letters. (3 pages)
• Write the Lowercase Letter! – Write the lowercase letter to match the capital letter. (1 page)
• Do They Match? – Color the happy face if the capital/lowercase letters match and the sad face if they don't. (2 pgs)
• Help the Mouse Get to the Cheese! - Color circles along a path from A to Z. (1 page)
• Help the Firefighter Get to the Fire Truck! - Color circles along a path from a to z. (1 page)
• On the Ranch! - Write capital letters in order from A-Z. (2 pages)
• Amusement Park! - Write lowercase letters in order from a-z. (2 pages)
• Sorting by Letters and Numbers! – Cut and paste (2 pages)
• Cut and Paste Beginning Sounds! - Match pictures to their beginning sounds. (6 pages)
• What’s the Beginning Sound? – Color the circle with the beginning sound of the picture shown. (2 pages)
• Write the Beginning Sound! – Write the beginning sound for each picture. (2 pages)
• Write the Word! – Write the beginning sound, then trace the word. (2 pages)
• Write the Room A-L (minimal prep) – Students hunt around the classroom for pictures. Then they write the word on their activity sheet next to the letter it starts with. (3 pages)
• Write the Room M-Z (minimal prep) – Students hunt around the classroom for pictures. Then they write the word on their activity sheet next to the letter it starts with. (4 pages)
For additional literacy / back to school packets, check out the following:
• Kindergarten Literacy MEGA-BUNDLE! - contains 9 of my individual literacy packets (including this one) at a DISCOUNTED PRICE!!
Thanks for checking out this item!
My Study Buddy
This packet includes:
59 activity pages/ 63 total pages