Alphabet flash cards uppercase and lowercase letter matching - Spring Flowers
Hands on interactive flash card set for matching uppercase and lowercase letters- Get hands-on practice learning capital and lowercase letters with this interactive flash card set. You can place your abc cards in a sensory bin for an independent activity center or a group activity center. Students can use them to memorize and name all the uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
You can re-use this activity throughout your preschool and kindergarten literacy centers over time, incorporate it into morning work, or use it to enhance reading skills.
Perfect for rainy days!
Works well for quiet time stations.
- Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- Print many upper- and lowercase letters.
- 26 uppercase letter flash cards (Daisy)
- 26 lowercase letter flash cards (Bee)
- 3 uppercase letter scramble pages (Circle the letter, Color the letter, Trace the letter)
- 3 lowercase letter scramble pages (Circle the letter, Color the letter, Trace the letter)
- Add one set of the alphabet to a sensory bin and lay the other on a table or the floor, dig through the sensory bin to match them!
- Hang one set of the alphabet around the room, and have the child tape the match beside/below/above/underneath/behind/on top.
- Spell their name
- Spell sight words
- Find something in the room that starts with....
You may also like:
⭐️Alphabet letter book read aloud
⭐️Back to Basics-All about letters
⭐️All new resources are 20% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to receive updates⭐️
⭐️Did you know?
When you leave a review on a product you receive TpT credits. These act as cash and can be used towards future purchases!
⭐️ABC Discovery-an alphabet series for kids
Thank you for the support!