The Alphastrokes flashcards are a powerful visual aid and teaching resource to help students learn correct stroke sequences and letter formation.
- Demonstrate a correct stroke order before students practice writing a specific letter.
- Students can motion a finger over a flashcard to practice the correct stroke order.
- Great for games and activities. For example, students can race to find the correct
starting position and/or motion the correct stroke order.
The Alphastrokes flashcards series includes the following:
- 113 high-resolution flashcards in PDF format, including …
- uppercase letters
- lowercase letters
- uppercase and lowercase letters
- punctuation marks
- Each letter, number, and punctuation symbol includes …
- horizontal placement lines
- starting position
- stroke direction arrows
Check out the video provided to see how these flashcards can be used effectively in the classroom.