This alphabet flashcard packet focuses on letter and beginning sound identification. It can also help develop using beginning sounds as a reading strategy. It includes:
• Flashcards for lower case letters
• Flashcards for upper case letters
• Flashcards of pictures beginning with each letter sound (1 picture card for each letter)
• Flashcards of pictures are in color and in black and white
• Flashcards of words corresponding to the pictures
• Suggestions for use of the cards
• Activities to use with the cards
• Checklist for documentation of identification of each letter and corresponding sound.
• Suggestions on how to use the checklist
• A larger version of the letter cards has been included for whole class activities.
Flash cards are so versatile and can be used every year. They can be used as independent work, learning centers, assessment tools. I hope you and your students have fun and learn with this product!
If you find this packet beneficial, you may want to look at:
Consonant blends, digraphs, and patterns flashcards
Be the first to receive new product information by clicking on the green star by my store logo to follow me.
Receive credits toward future purchases on TPT by providing feedback. This can be done by logging in, clicking on ‘my purchases’, then click on the feedback button next to any product on which you would like to comment.