#100thday Alphabetical Order sorting / sequencing letter recognition activity. Children sort letters into the correct space to make the correct alphabetical order. Capital letter sequencing and lower case sequencing.
The activity uses Montessorl color coding, simply the vowels are always in blue and the consonants are always in red.
- a great activity to help with learning vowels and consonants
- helpful for children recognising letters that come before and after
- a great easy alphabet activity for ELL/Special Ed or young learners.
16 lower case grids and
16 upper case grids
alphabet tiles to insert into grids.
HOW TO USE
--Print off 'grids' - you may like to increase the size
-- print off individual letter cards, laminate and cut out and put in container.
-- Give lesson. Montessori teachers: You may choose to work from lower case first as these are probably the most familiar from sandpaper letter work
-- Alternatively can be used as a cut and paste activity :)
click here for my related Upper and Lower case letter match up
Need literacy resources? click here
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases – YAY! I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Follow my store:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to receive email updates about this store