★ Printable Flash Cards, Go Fish, Old Maid, Memory & More! | INSTANT DOWNLOAD ★
Collect animal pairs and learn the alphabet ... just don't get stuck holding Albert!
Learning the ABCs is fun with the Alphabetimals! In this beautifully-illustrated take on "Old Maid", players pair letter-shaped animals with their adorable lowercase babies, while trying to avoid getting stuck with Albert. Cards include Alligators, Bears, Cats, Dogs, Elephants, Fish, Geese, Horses, Iguanas, Jaguars, Kangaroos, Lions, Monkeys, Newts, Octopuses, Platypuses, Quails, Raccoons, Snakes, Tigers, Umbrellabirds, Vultures, Worms, X-ray fish, Yaks, and Zebras.
Bonus: Take out Albert and spread the cards out face-down for a fun "Memory"-style matching game!
Learning starts with play, and nothing mixes the two more uniquely than the Alphabetimals. These adorable cartoon animals shaped like letters have a secret built-in hint to help even the youngest children start remembering letter shapes and sounds.
Interested in a professional version of the Alphabetimals Photo Safari Card Game? Ordering a similar high quality card deck pre-printed, cut and packaged at DriveThruCards here: (some animals are different).
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- One printable PDF with 14 letter size (8.5'' x 11'') pages - 7 pages with 55 card fronts and 7 pages with 55 card backs - for cutting out (and laminating)
- 26 of the card fronts are the English A-Z uppercase animals/letters
- 26 of the card fronts are the English a-z lowercase animals/letters
- 1 of the card fronts is the Albert card (Old Maid)
- 2 of the card fronts are instruction cards
- High resolution, full color alphabet animal drawings
- Unlimited prints (for personal-use or single classroom-use only)
WHY YOU NEED THIS
- Our unique cards use “Parents” and “Babies” to make learning uppercase and lowercase pairs fun!
- Associating abstract letter shapes with familiar cute animals make learning ABC’s easier
- Great for daycare and preschool / kindergarten classrooms where children are first being introduced to the alphabet
- Perfect for toddler’s and young kid’s birthdays
INSTANT DOWNLOAD & PRINTING / CUTTING INSTRUCTIONS
***This listing is for the digital download of these flash card templates in PDF format. Please note that no physical copy will be mailed out.***
To place your order, download your file and print it for use:
1. ADD TO CART
2. CONFIRM PAYMENT
3. DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES
4. OPEN AND EDIT FILES USING ADOBE READER
First unzip your downloaded file. If you need help unzipping your files, there is an easy walk through here: . Next, open Adobe Reader and then go to "File>Open" and navigate to your downloaded file. If you don’t have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/.
NOTE: MAC USERS, if you double click to open your PDF, it may open your file in “Preview” instead of “Adobe Reader.” The work around for this is to open Adobe Reader and make sure you go to “File>Open” and open the file (instead of double clicking on the file to open). Alternately, you can right click on the file from your downloads folder and choose “Open With…” to choose Adobe Reader.
5. PRINT YOUR PDF FILES
- Print at home on your printer or take files to a print shop to print
- For best results use HEAVYWEIGHT PAPER
- Set the printer to DOUBLE SIDED PRINTING so that the fronts and backs match up
- If printing in the US, simply select either "fit to page" or "shrink oversized pages" in your printer settings, to ensure correct printing to US letter paper
- If you are going for quality make sure to use your photo settings or high quality settings to make the pages print out nice and crisp
6. CUTTING OUT & LAMINATING (OPTIONAL)
- For best results, use a ruler/straight-edge and hobby knife OR a paper cutter to cut each card out. Scissors can also be used.
- If you have access to a laminating machine, doing so will add to the durability of the cards
All sales of PDF files are final and no refunds will be given once they have been sent.
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of Patrick O’Toole and licensed to you only for classroom / personal use as a single user. Please do not re-sell these images nor re-share this images on websites, groups, or other media without my permission. All rights are reserved by the artist (© 2019 Patrick O’Toole) and may not be reproduced. If you are interested in licensing my art or for any type of commercial use please contact me. Please DO share this listing with anyone interested in having their own copy to purchase.
If you have any special requests, feel free to contact me. I will do my best to assist :)