Already Done! Tasks for IEP Work Bins- Sorting Colors Edition from Autism Classroom. Just print, laminate, add velcro and teach.
*For best results, print only the slides you want to use.*
This set includes:
-6 highlighted colors (red, orange, yellow, blue, green and purple)
-real photographs of the colors
- work mats to sort 2 colors without the options on the same sheet
-work mats to sort 2 colors with the options on the same sheet
- work mats to sort 4 colors without the options on the same sheet
-work mats to sort 4 colors with the options on the same sheet
1. Print the work mats and the pictures.
3. Use Velcro in the place where the pictures will be placed by the students.
4. Use a folder or a zippered baggie to store the pictures when not in use.
Make a file folder task out of the materials by cutting and gluing the work mats into a file folder, then laminating the folder. Laminate the pictures on their own.