This interactive notebook will help your students progress through the study of the Altered States of Consciousness, joined with the Theories and theorists you will have a great resource that will help you accomplish your educational objectives.
You can use it as a note taking system, as a reinforcement activity, as a review activity or as a discussion aid. Choose from 17 activities. No matter how you decide to use it it, this will be a great resource!
Altered States of Consciousness Interactive Notebook
1. Altered states terms Vocabulary definition
2. States of Consciousness Vocabulary
3. Stages of Sleep Cycle
4. REM Sleep Thieves
5. Sleep Disruptions
6. Sleep Disorders
7. Examples of Altered States of Consciousness
8. Types of dreams
9. Types of psychoactive drugs
10. Psychoactive Drugs
11. Freud Dream Interpretation
13. Difference between:
a. NREM vs REM Sleep
b. Consciousness vs Unconsciousness
c. Sleep vs Dream
d. Insomnia vs Narcolepsy
14. Freud's Topographic Model of the Mind
15. Brain Waves
16. Circadian Sleep Disorder
17. Freud’s Theory of Awareness
Dream Theories and Theorists Interactive activity
1. Sigmund Freud
2. Carl Jung
3. John Allan Hobson
4. Frederick Perls
5. Mark Solms
6. Alfred Adler
7. Michel Jouvet
8. Rosalind D. Cartwright
9. Francis Compton Crick
10. Calvin Hall
1. Replenish Chemicals and Process Information
2. To Work Out Unsolved Problems
3. Activation Synthesis Theory
4. Freud’s Theory of Dream Interpretation
5. Extensions of Waking Life
6. Cognitive Dream Theory
7. The Gestalt Dream Approach
8. Jungian Dream Interpretation
Identify the major exponent in the study of dream and States of Consciousness in Psychology.
Describe the most important Dream Theories in Psychology.
In COLOR and in black and white for low cost printing.
Don't forget your feedback!! Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your -My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.