Students with significant disabilities, like all students, learn emergent literacy skills through frequent exposure and practice. This flip book provides students with the opportunity to generate writing and engage in invented spelling with minimal interference from adults.
This flipbook is designed for students with significant disabilities who may not be able to hold a pencil or utilize a keyboard. This flipbook gives them access to all 26 letters of the alphabet, numbers, and common punctuation.
The book is accessed through Partner Assisted Scanning (PAS). An adult scans through each choice and the student indicates (head nod, vocalization, switch, eye blink, etc.) their choice. It can also be accessed through direct selection by the student, where the student points to the letter that they would like, and the letter is then written down by an adult.
Click the green star next to my picture to follow my store. All products are 50% for the first 48 hours. You don't want to miss it!
• Easy Data Collection for Special Education - Forever Growing Bundle
• Monthly Math Family Letters - Differentiated Activities for Special Education
• Positive Behavior Intervention Flipbook
• Process Art with Visual Directions
• Resources for Supporting IEP Goals at Home - Homework for families
• School to Home Communication for the Special Education Classroom
• The Ultimate Set of Student Labels Bundle - Fits all Target labels!
• The Ultimate Visual Schedule Pack for Special Education - EDITABLE