Looking for a way to spruce up your room this year? Look no further! The RAINBOW BRIGHTS music decor collection is for you! This is a set of recorder fingering chart posters to help your students learn!
The bright colors will help your students when they need a quick reference of where to put their fingers.
This is included in the Rainbow Brights Music Decor Bundle
Need soprano versions? Find those here!
This resource includes the following items:
• Fingering Charts for the following alto recorder notes: F, G, A, Bb, B, C, D, E, F, G, A, Bb, C (Contact me if you need an additional fingerings!)
• Each chart is available in two recorder colors (Tan and Black) and 8 colored background (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Turquoise, Purple, and Pink).
DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW TO CHECK THEM OUT!
• All the charts above portrait only.
Interested in recorder fingering charts in a different recorder style or color?
• Alto Recorder Posters v1 Tan and Black
• Alto Recorder Posters v2 Tan and Black
• Alto Recorder Posters v2 Color
• Alto Recorder Posters v3 Holes
All of these are available in the Rainbow Brights Bundle.
Find more in the Rainbow Brights Collection here!
• Music Word Wall - over 450 words!
• Music Rules and MORE! Poster Set!
• Curwen Solfege Hand Sign Posters
• Instrument Posters
• Dynamics Posters
• Music Binder Covers and Spines
• Ensemble and Participant Posters
• Welcome to Music Banner
• Ukulele Posters
Be sure to connect with me to get access to the FREE Resource Library!
Be the first to hear about new releases, product updates, and amazing deals and teaching tips!
Check out some of my bestsellers!
• Maypole Mania!
• Patriotic Sing Along
• Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
• Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
• Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
• Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
• Recorder BAG Bonanza!
• Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
Visit my other store, Pitch Clips, for clip art, digital papers, and other graphic materials!
- Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Visit my website and follow my Blog!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on YouTube!
Follow me on Instagram!
Teach music. Love life.
Want to earn FREE products on TpT and make my day?
I love hearing how products help you in the classroom! Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent on TpT. These really add up!!
Should you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please contact me before leaving feedback at email@example.com
. I want to ensure you have a wonderful experience with my products and my store!